Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doing Well

My surgery was a success I think! I can breathe through my nose and smell again! I was making brushetta the other day and smelled it; gosh I forgot how good it smells… Although I now can smell dirty diapers on the downside. They went in and removed all my polyps and swollen tissue in my nasal passages. Yay! I only had two "BAD" days. Day 2 and day 10 were the worst of the recovery. The rest of the days were manageable. Summer is almost here! Not sure how I feel about school being out... Weight loss is going well. Slowly but surely, pound by pound. Or should I say oz. by oz.! Good old weight watchers. I have lost 16 pounds since January. Only 16 more to go! Started training for my 1/2 marathon that is in July.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy that your sinus surgery was a sucsess! I've had it twice.... and I would totally do it again, even if I'm only back to normal for another 3 years! It is great to be able to smell, and not feel congested everytime I bend over! Plus I have more energy, and I don't feel like crap all of the time. I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery and it will stick!!