Monday, February 6, 2012

I made my first and second green monster smoothie today! Yum!
Greenmonstermovement.com
This is a picture of the one I made for the kids.
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used regular milk for the kids)
tbsp peanut butter
sliced frozen banana
3 ice cubes
I was not hungry all day. I told Luke it was a Jamba Juice, and Kaleia it would make her hair and nails grow and give her glowing skin. The kids drank them down fast and said they were soo yummy. You guys should try one. Adding blueberries to mine tomorrow and skipping the peanut butter and adding tbsp of flax seed.
PS
So this was posted on another blog I do from last week, but wanted to post it here too for you all to see. Update: I asked the kids what they wanted for breakfast this morning and they both wanted green monsters! HA! I also made one for Jordan to take to work this morning...I need to call him and see what he thought.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally going to make these tomorrow!