Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello my blogger friends! I have missed you! The apartment is almost all done but what is left are minor cosmetic changes. I was able to spend a lot of time at my mom's while the renovation was going on and it was a nice little vacation. Our apartment is so WONDERFUL!!! It actually feels clean after I clean it. It actually is so nice we don't feel the need to GET OUT every chance we get. And I actually feel inspired to decorate it. I purchased a set of curtains/drapes for the living room and a rug. (They installed wood floors all downstairs so a rug was a necessity.) And now that I finally bought it (the rug) my husband, mom, and all others I was able to talk to, will no longer have to hear about it. Camera is M.I.A at the moment. There are a few tubs of stuff I have not yet gone thru, so I will post some pics soon.

We went to Jack's 4th birthday today and had a lot of fun. Although we desperately miss down south it is so nice to be close to family and all the family events that happen.

I was pondering today and thinking back to 2007; man that was a tough year for us...Although now looking back I am able to see the great blessings that came from it, the lessons learned, and the reasons for the way things went. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father and all the many things he has blessed me and my family with. I am so grateful for the church and all the opportunities it gives me to serve. I am so thankful for Christ and His sacrifice. 2008 was great year for us but 2009 is off to a fantastic start and it looks that it may be better then last year!

No comments: